All Tickets are sold subject to availability and to these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions should be read prior to purchase as purchasing a Ticket constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Refunds and Exchanges
- Tickets cannot be refunded unless a performance is cancelled.
- If a customer wishes to exchange their tickets for another performance of the same production, the Theatre may be able to do this subject to availability and on condition that the request is made at least 48 hours before the performance. Customers will not be able to exchange tickets for a different production.
- The Management reserve the right to refuse admission to the theatre and request any ticket holder to leave the premises and take any appropriate action to enforce this right.
- Every member of the audience must have a ticket.
- Please arrive on time, latecomers will be asked to wait until a suitable break in the performance before being admitted into the auditorium.
- All mobile phones and pagers must be switched off
- Parents are reminded that some performances are not suitable for young children.
- The Old Courthouse Theatre is a strictly no smoking building.
- The use of cameras, video and tape recording equipment are not permitted in the Old Courthouse Theatre without prior the permission of the management.
- Reselling a ticket for profit or commercial gain makes it void and the ticket holder may be refused entry.
- Tickets can only be resold on auction websites for the face value of the ticket.
- Ticket holders consent to the recording and filming of themselves as audience members.
- If you encounter any problems at a show please let the Duty Manager know immediately who will endeavour to rectify the problem.